Sunday, March 3, 2013

Shooting on the street in Hamilton


I was out shooting in Hamilton for a couple hours today. These pictures were taken just off Kenilworth Ave. and near the New Hope Bike Co-op that I'm using as a base for my shooting.

I grabbed this quick shot of this man using a magnifying glass to read the paper while having a coffee at Tim's . I was in Tim's to keep out of the cold and rain myself.


These two sisters were picking up two nine-week old sisters. It was the first day with the new pups as they headed home from the pet store.

 -Rob Skeoch

Although I've worked as a photographer all my life, I'm currently back at school trying to finish my Masters in Fine Art Degree at the Maine Media Workshops and College.

Peter Turnley is one of my mentors and the project I'm working on is a documentary on north Hamilton.

My retail store for rangefinder gear and Zeiss lenses is www.rangefinderstore.com
My retail store for large format photo supplies is www.bigcameraworkshops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment