Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sony A99 with SAL85F14Z Zeiss lens at ISO400



I had a chance to use a pre-production Sony A99 camera with the Zeiss 85mm f1.4 lens. These were all handheld at ISO 400. Maybe there is something of use to someone here.

These are part of my documentary on grass roots rodeo cowboys and bull riders.



Rob Skeoch
My retail store for large format photo supplies is www.bigcameraworkshops.com
My retail store for rangefinder gear and Zeiss lenses is www.rangefinderstore.com

3 comments:

  1. Good morning ...
    I'm a professional photographer in Coruna, Spain, Europe.
    I am using for my work the Sony A700 and I need a new camera.
    Thank you for your testing, I really like the two pictures, the truth is that you would have to buy is your brain ........... jaajajaja.
    Topic noise, ¿does little, normal or much?.
    Greetings and thanks.
    ( http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/genaro-diaz-melendrez.html?tab=artworkgalleries )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rob are there any Sony events coming up where there is going to be an a99 ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thursday Sept 13 6-9 at the Toronto Eaton's Centre Sony Store.
    Thursday Sept 20 6-9 at the Upper Canada Mall Sony Store.
    Thursday Sept 27 6-9 at the Yorkdale Mall Sony Store

    ReplyDelete